|Altoros Development (www.altoros.com) is looking for a Cloud Solutions Engineer.
The project is developed for and in cooperation with the RightScale Inc., the world leader in cloud computing management. For more detailed information, please follow the link: http://altoros.com/join_rightscale_team.html
- profound experience in Linux/Unix;
- 1-3 years’ experience in at least one scripting language (i.e. Bash, Perl, Ruby, Python, etc.), Ruby is preferred;
- passion for Linux, cloud computing and deploying internet services;
- experience with configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet will be a benefit;
- fluent English (both written and spoken).
- utilize scripting languages to develop automation for server clusters in the cloud;
- develop server templates that include such things as Oracle, MySQL, Apache, lighttpd, HAProxy, Nginx, Rails, PHP, Django/Python, Squid, memcached, etc.;
- develop virtual machine images on many different clouds and distributions;
- design, implement, test and document automation scripts and programs used by large-scale customers.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org